2023 Summer Camps
It is with great excitement and anticipation that we reveal our 2023 summer camps! We believe in the power of theater to build self-confidence, creative thinking, empathy and caring. Our camps are designed for all experience and abilities. Enroll early and guarantee your spot in the most engaging and innovative musical experiences in Kansas City!
Camps are Monday-Friday from either 9 am – 12 pm, or 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm. Age ranges include camps for grades 1-6, 7-12.
Summer Camps are $190 per camp
2 week camps are $380
Enroll early and guarantee your spot in the most engaging and innovative musical experiences in Kansas City!
See what camps we have to offer
NEW! Secret Life of Pets Camp
July 24 - 28, 9 am - Noon, LIMITED SPOTS REMAIN
July 24 - 28, 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm, LIMITED SPOTS REMAIN
Into The Unknown
July 31 - August 4, 9 am - Noon, SOLD OUT
July 31 - August 4, 12:30 - 3:30 pm, LIMITED SPOTS REMAIN
2023 Summer Camp Registration
- Summer Camps are $190/participant
- Summer Camps have a minimum of 2 instructors per camp
- 2023 Summer Camps have a max capacity of 15 students/camp.
- A limited number of scholarships are available for those in need. Please find the scholarship application HERE.
Education Payment Policy & Refunds
- Payment is due in full at the time of enrollment in order for the camper to be ensured a spot in the camp of choice. If waitlisted, no payment or deposit is due until a spot becomes available.
- Prior to April 1, 2023 all tuition is fully refundable.
- For cancellations between April 1, 2023 and May 1, 2023, we will refund 90% of the camp fees.
- For cancellations between May 1 – May 31, we will refund 50% of the camp fees.
- Beginning June 1, there are no refunds for camp fees, but camps may be transferred to another individual and must be used for a 2023 camp.
The seasonal nature of our program precludes any refund, camp credit, or reduction for late or non-arrival, early withdrawal or student cancellation within two weeks of the program for any reason. Students sent home in violation of our rules, for medical reasons, or at the discretion of the student, family, or MTH will receive no refund.
MTH COVID Policy & Action Plan
To help slow the spread of COVID-19 and safeguard our staff and visitors, Musical Theater Heritage (MTH) has created an action plan based on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), City of Kansas City Health Department, and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidance, highlighting the responsibilities of the Board of Directors, MTH Staff and Volunteers, and outlines steps being taken to address the COVID-19 threat. MTH is the proud recipient of Missouri’s Art Safe re-opening certification. A summary MTH’s action plan can be found HERE.
We’d love to hear from you. Email your Summer Camp questions to Manager of Education Programs Dr. Robert McNichols, Jr.