MTH Summer 3-pack
TITANIC, CABARET, and MAN OF LA MANCHA
for as low as $99, total!
We have a deal as hot as Lee’s Summit in August! You can purchase a 3-pack limited subscription for our 3 remaining mainstage musicals!
Subscriptions includes one ticket for all 3 productions and these added perks:
• Ticket fees waived (on additional tickets, as well)
• Exclusive exchange privileges at no charge
• Discounts at select Crown Center restaurants
• Exclusive first chance at tickets for special engagements
Season Primo Center Ticket* $53 (single ticket price up to $74)
Season Center Ticket $47 (single ticket rate up to $65)
Season Side Ticket $43 (single ticket rate up to $55)
SUMMER 3-PACK Value Seats $33
*Primo Center section is the first 2 rows of the center section.
REMEMBER: Our Theaters are only 7 rows and the best seats go quickly. Don’t wait, get the BEST seats and the BEST price by purchasing an MTH Season Subscription or MTH Membership today.
March 24 – April 10
STEVIE: signed, sealed, delivered
May 12 – 29
Andrew Lloyd Webber’s SONG & DANCE
June 16 – July 3
August 11 – 28
October 6 – 23
MAN OF LA MANCHA
December 8 – 23
A SPECTACULAR CHRISTMAS
The Ruby Room Series
February 11 -12
For Lovers: Sonny & Cher, Ike & Tina, Captain & Tennille
Jump & Jive: Louis Prima, Billie Holiday, and Duke Ellington
For the Culture: Nina Simone, Sam Cooke, and Otis Redding
Let It Be: with John, Paul, George and Ringo
Beatnik Cafe: Ginsberg, Kerouac, bebop and cool jazz
Autumn Leaves: with Johnny Mercer and Harold Arlen
The Ruby Room series is MTH’s original concert series that celebrates Artists who have made a significant impact on American culture, curated in MTH’s freshly minted Ruby Room. The series strives to both entertain and inform, in a sleek and intimate setting, unlike anything else in Kansas City. Join us for martinis, music, and mood.
Ticket Exchange Policies
Season Tickets may be exchanged at no charge.
Single tickets may be exchanged for a $5 per ticket exchange fee.
All exchanges are subject to the following policies:
• You must call and/or return tickets to the box office no less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled performance.
• Tickets will not be exchanged with less than 24-hours notice.
• Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same show only.
• No tickets will be exchanged after the regularly scheduled performance.
• Seating for exchanged tickets is based on availability.
• We cannot guarantee the same seat locations on exchanged tickets.